A Young Gun of the LDET
I recently interviewed Emil Rosberg of Sweden, who at 18 is one of the young guns of the LDET. He recently won the Denmark LDET Championship and is currently ranked #1 in the European Long Drivers Rankings. He currently holds a 600 point lead over Maurice Allen on the Road to New Zealand standings. The Top 8 competitors at the end of the regular rlseason will qualify for the LDET finals to be held on November 5th-6th in Auckland, New Zealand.
1. How old were you when you began golfing?
I was 4 years old.
2. Who is your favorite all-time golfer?
3. What made you decide to participate in Long-Drive competitions?
In the beginning it was just a fun thing, but after I competed the first time, I knew that I was going to do this again!
4. What is your training regimen to prepare for a competitions?
Get a lot of sleep, train much the day before the competition so that I have a good feeling!
5. What kind of golf brand of equipment do you prefer for drivers and shafts?
At the moment, I am hitting with Krank head and Aldila shafts, like it very much so I think I will stick to them till I found a better one!
6. What’s your motivation when competing?
My goal is to be the best long driver in the world so I always has that thought in the back of my head!
7. What’s your favorite music?
I like alot but I prefer doing long driving with hard rock music!
8. Favorite Sports Drink?
I really like Vitamin Well; a swedish sports drink company.
9. Would you consider yourself humble?
Yes! I am nice to those who are nice to me:)
by James Niu-Wolfgramm